Following Christ in the footsteps of St Chad,
by living out our faith;
taking the church to the community;
and growing the church.
We are the Church of England Parish of Pattingham with Patshull, which is in Staffordshire. St Chad’s Church is at the centre of the village of Pattingham and dates from the 12th century with Victorian additions. As the only church in the parish we welcome those of any denomination or none to our services.
A look back ….
Find out about things which happened in 2022
- Holiday Club– August 2022
- Experience Christmas – December 2022
- Christmas Tree Festival– December 2022
and in previous years
During the pandemic online services of Worship on the Web were held. An archive of those services is here.
Our parish of St Chad’s, Pattingham with Patshull is committed to safeguarding children, young people and adults from harm. We follow the House of Bishops guidance and policies and have our own Parish Safeguarding Officer (PSO). Our Diocese of Lichfield’s safeguarding pages contain vital links and information including contacts for the Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor who advises our PSO. If you are concerned that a child or adult has been harmed or may be at risk of harm please contact the PSO who is Tracey Williams and can be contacted on 07587 911258 or the Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor, Neil Spiring on 01543 306147. If you have immediate concerns about the safety of someone, please contact the police and your local authority’s children or adult social care services.
For more information see our Safeguarding page.
What’s new –
- Churchwardens’ letter in December magazine
- Snippets from the PCC in December magazine
- ChadNet – no 192 – Sunday 26th November
- Dementia themed service on 5th November
- Century Club winners of October draw
- Rotas for October to December 2023
- Link to Hope Christmas Shoebox Appeal
- Harvest services and donations
- A statement by the Churchwardens about churchyard regulations
- Confirmation service – article and photographs
- Draft minutes of the Annual Meeting
- St Chad Network
- Dedication of the new cupboards by the Adam and Eve window
- Thank you for donations – article by Philip Sims in April magazine
- Wedding and Funeral Fees from 1st March 2023
Services are held in church at 10 am on Sundays and Wednesdays. There are services at 6.30 pm on the 2nd and 4th Sundays of the month. The church is open every day.
There are a number of ways which you can give to help with the work of the church in Pattingham with Patshull. They are summarised on the Giving page.
For on line donations use our page at www.justgiving.com/pattingham-church
See the church calendar
Also on this website –
- You can find out who we are and how to contact us.
- Information about arrangements for Weddings, Baptisms and Funerals.
- News and reports from the PCC give some information about what the PCC has been doing and is planning. You can find out about the church’s finances and how to give to the church.
- There are pictures and information about past events.
- There are pages of sermons and letters from the vicar.
- Details of the Church Electoral Roll can be found here.
- The Parish News magazine, which is published monthly.
Our Resources Available Online page gives links to various digital resources available from the Church of England centrally and others.