Following Christ in the footsteps of St Chad,
by living out our faith;
taking the church to the community;
and growing the church.
We are the Church of England Parish of Pattingham with Patshull, which is in Staffordshire. St Chad’s Church is at the centre of the village of Pattingham and dates from the 12th century with Victorian additions. As the only church in the parish we welcome those of any denomination or none to our services.
What’s new –
The Youth Service which was due to be held on Sunday will now take place on Sunday 31st October.
- ChadNet – no 83 – Sunday 24th October 2021
- Analysis of responses to survey conducted in May 2021
- Scarecrow Festival – the photos and article in October magazine
- Farewell Tea Party to Maureen – magazine article and photos
- Link to Hope Christmas Shoebox Appeal
- Churchwardens’ letter in October magazine
- Snippets from the PCC in October magazine
- Century Club winners of September draw
Services are held in church at 10 am on Sundays and Wednesdays. There are services at 6.30 pm on the 2nd and 4th Sundays of the month. The church is open every day.
We are no longer streaming services online. Previous streamed and recorded services can be found on the Previous Worship on the Web page.
There are a number of ways which you can give to help with the work of the church in Pattingham with Patshull. They are summarised on the Giving page.
For on line donations use our page at www.justgiving.com/pattingham-church
See the church calendar
Changes due to Coronavirus
Details are on our coronovirus update page.
Our Resources Available Online page gives links to various digital resources available from the Church of England centrally and others.
Also on this website –
- You can find out who we are and how to contact us.
- Information about arrangements for Weddings, Baptisms and Funerals.
- News and reports from the PCC give some information about what the PCC has been doing and is planning. You can find out about the church’s finances and how to give to the church.
- There are pictures and information about past events.
- There are pages of sermons and letters from the vicar.
- Details of the Church Electoral Roll can be found here.
- The Parish News magazine, which is published monthly.